There’s no perfect employer (including us!), but what we strive to do every day is to support our staff and families alike. We believe in collaboration and connecting the best tutors with students in need of a talented tutor. ClubZ! Tutoring Omaha has provided tutoring services in the Omaha area since 2004. We have continued to grow despite the economic conditions because we hire great people. Without the talented tutors on our staff more than 2500 students would not have had a opportunity to achieve more than they thought possible. Truth be told, students can have an incredible impact on their tutors as well.
Who we are looking for:
We hire people with subject matter expertise and a passion for teaching (and learning!) Our tutors are required to have a bachelors degree with teaching or tutoring experience. For those interested in tutoring students K-6th grade you must be a state certified teacher.
Believe you would be a great tutor? There are students waiting….are you their match?
Here’s a list of qualifications that we require in our initial applicants:
- Degreed professional with teaching or tutoring experience
- Subject matter expertise
- Naturally curious and possess a love of learning
- Have a reliable schedule of availability
- Passion for delivering instruction that is individualized and engaging
- Demonstrate integrity
- Ability to pass an extensive background check
Why Tutors Love Us
ClubZ! pre-screens students for you
A member of the ClubZ! Tutoring Omaha administrative staff individually meets with every student prior to assigning a tutor. We go to the home (or location) where tutoring will occur and check it all out to make sure it is a good place for tutoring.
ClubZ! processes all client invoicing making sure you get paid on time
Our administrative teams takes care of all billing and payments from clients. Tutors get paid every two weeks with direct deposit. It is a great partnership; ClubZ! takes cares of the financial administration while you take care of the tutoring. It is a win, win.
No Marketing, No Advertising, We find student matches for you! It’s like having your very own recruiter.
Tutors provide us with their availability, so we are able to make the initial match. Tutor assignments are convenient. We will match tutors to assignments within 20 minutes of their home. Once we have a match in mind, we contact the tutor and provide a written summary of our initial in-home consultation. If it looks good, the tutor commits to the assignment and then contacts the family to confirm a one hour appointment. After the initial session, we contact the parents and tutor to confirm that a great match has been made.
What we expect from our tutors
- Our tutors work within the school’s curriculum and communicate with the classroom teacher via email.
- Our tutors provide coaching beyond “doing homework.” After tutoring, the student has an enhanced understanding and can go to class better prepared
- Prompt response to text messages, phone calls or emails. Because tutoring takes place in many locations and times around town it is important to be able to communicate easily
- Weekly documentation of each session (we provide all templates)
- A willingness to collaborate with other like-minded professionals
We are on a mission to serve students in our community, and we hope you are on the same mission too.